City of Cleveland Green Building Standard
The City of Cleveland requires housing projects receiving incentives from the city, including tax abatement, to meet the Cleveland Green Building Standard. The Standard references the Enterprise Green Communities Criteria. Projects meeting the Standard will need to hire a City of Cleveland approved third party Green Verifier early in the process. There is also an option to meet the Standard using verifiers for LEED for Homes or NAHB’s Green Standard.
- Cleveland Green Building Standard
- Process for receiving tax abatement
- Enterprise Green Communities Criteria
- For Cleveland Green Verifiers
- LEED for Homes
- National Association of Home Builders Green Standard
Cuyahoga County Neighborhood Stabilization Program Green Standard
The Enterprise Green Communities Standard is required for Cuyahoga County NSP projects. See theCuyahoga County Neighborhood Stabilization Program.